Now, Richie has new sleeping time table
he usually genuinely wakes up around 9.30 - 10 am unless I change his diaper around 8am, he will wake up but still sleepy
Then, I bath him and play with him until 3pm when he starts feeling sleepy again and he will take afternoon nap until 6.30pm
Following that, I wash him again and play time with him until 10pm. Then he will sleep until morning and in between he will give me a sign every 2 hours if he's hungry.
His sleeping is more or less regular so mommy still have enough sleep at night
But there's new challenges, he's not easy to be pleased during play time...he needs to be accompanied all the time
Therefore when Richie awakes, mommy can't do anything else and must pending everything until he's sleeping...
Hopefully, it's not forever and after 3 months, Richie can play by himself while mommy do the household chores
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.