Thursday, March 25, 2010

Popular Baby Names

Recently I just noticed some of popular baby names among my friends.
Baby Boy Popular Name :
- Joshua
- Nathan
- Darren/l/ien

Baby Girl Popular Name :
- Audrey
- Kayla
- Cherish/ryl

And amazingly, most of baby girl has pretty and unique name.
But definitely if I have baby boy or baby girl again, I will give other names than above

These are the nominated names if I have baby boy or girl again
Baby Boy : Raoul, Romeo, Royce, Rodrique, Wealthy (Daddy's Suggestion)
Baby Girl : Eleonore, Rachelle, Rochelle, Melody, Lovia (Daddy's Suggestion)

Hmmm but since my first boy has a name Theodore Richmond, my second one if girl would be Eleonore Rochelle
Let see and wait 3 more years hehe hopefully can get baby girl next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.