In this modern age, decision to become full time housewife is tough because of financial matters in family or perhaps career minded woman that has been built up since young.
I choose to become a full time housewife right from the start, perhaps it's my family background where my mom always stays at home nurturing and watching the kids grow.
So far from the job I've been through there's nothing compare to full time housewife.
It's true we don't get salary, long hours (24/7), we need to do multitasking, and have many roles (as wife, mother, teacher, friend, doctor, handyman, chef, maid)
What job on earth that we could do so many things within a day?
I don't deny it sometimes I get frustrated and very tired but full satisfaction makes it worth it.
When I watch my family lives happily, healthy and loving to each other, it really gives me full satisfaction and confidence that I do a great job.
Being housewife, we could envision and shape our kids as what we want them to be.
One of a housewife told me money couldn't buy the childhood. We can look for money anytime, anywhere but we can't go back to the time we missed. First 5 years of child's life is very precious, it's either we make it or we break it.
It's up to us to give the happy and memorable childhood or not.
Modern parents tend to forget that what kids need are parents to stay with them every moment.
Unfortunately, modern parents prefer to nurture the kids' IQ than EQ, As early as 1 year, they enroll the kids to playgroup school and many enrichment schools.
As a full time mom, I don't think the kids are ready for it.
When I was pregnant, I hope that my kid will grow cheerful, have a peace of mind and heart, obedient to God and us and has generous heart.
And when he was born, I did my best to make it happen. I learnt by trial and error how to handle my boy.
I read many books that enlighten me about children development stage, psychological development to understand them better.
I believe in my gut feeling and the lucky part is I and my hubby have full control to our child meaning that either my or my hubby's parents don't interefere how we handle our child.
So far, everything is going well. My boy has grown up well, he's very cheerful, obey us and has generous heart.
I never regret my decision to become a full time housewife.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.