Thursday, July 26, 2012

Official Diaper free ?? (27 July 2012) 34 mos

This moment is waited by mommy when he's willingly doing "big business" in the toilet instead of in the diaper.
Yes, previously Richie is diaper free for "small business" like pee in the day and night and mommy also doesn't push him to poop in the toilet 'cos he will try to hold it as much as he can sigh....

This morning is unusual.
At first, he asks mommy to put diaper on 'cos he wants to poop
Then he wants to hold mommy's hand, so I told him can you please hold sofa instead, I'm still busy with cooking and kitchen...

Suddenly, he comes again and says that he wants to poop in the toilet
I ask him do you want to sit in the toilet bowl ? and he says yes...
So I use the toilet ring and put him sit on top of it. I never expect anything 'cos he may just want to distract me or being playful, as usual he ask for youtube about baby pooping in the toilet.

But since I'm in the middle of washing the dishes, I just ask him to wait until I'm finished.
Then I go back again to the toilet and he says I'm done ! The poop is there with big smile
When mommy look inside the toilet bowl, gotcha it's there

Mommy's so happy and says Good Job and he says to himself PINTAR (meaning smart) hahaha
So I told him next time if you want to poop, please use toilet ya, no more diaper.
Diaper is for baby, you are big boy already hehe and he's just smiling

Well done Boy !
Hopefully this will continue and mommy doesn't need to buy any diapers anymore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.