Friday, October 19, 2012

Activities while mommy's doing household chores



Richie is big boy ! this is what he likes to say when he can play on his own, cleans up his toys and creates something using mega blocks

While mommy's doing household chores and cooking meals, he plays on his own.
Starting a day with excercising using WII sport, after he's bored he then plays mega blocks.
He likes to create transportation like train, airplane, digger. Sometimes he creates house, tunnel, high tower which I don't see similarity though but I'm proud of him, 'cos he's full of imagination, sometimes he talks to himself like creating story

After that, he will show me his creation hehe of course I says good job !

After I'm done with my chores, I'll ask Richie to clean up his toys, he does it voluntarily too, sometimes before I ask him, he already cleaned up.  When I says to him, well done ! he will praise himself " Richie's big boy ", like Pingu ( Pingu is the show in youtube staring penguin with all acts and one of the episodes is Pingu cleans up the toys too ) hehe

He's such a big boy and becoming more responsible on his own property !
Mommy's so proud of you !

he said it's digger

Richie building twin towers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.