My big boy is no longer baby anymore, he's ready to become koko now.
Mommy watches him grow every day and becomes more mature and independent.
When mommy told Richie that soon he will be come koko and has meme/didi on the way, he's so excited.
Everyday, he told me that he wants to hug baby by hugging mommy.
Sometimes, he asks me to see baby inside my tummy hehe..and when I open my shirt to show him his tummy, he thought the baby could see from my belly button.
He whispers I love you baby :)
Not only that, he also tells the world that he's soon becomes koko.
Everytime he meets our friends, he said that mommy's tummy has baby, Richie will sleep with baby in his room.
Richie sleeps below and baby sleeps in the top.
Richie will feed the baby with milk, kiss him/her when he/she cries etc etc....
I guess he's very very excited with new addition in our family.
He's no longer selfish like he used to be.
Thanks to Pingu, I would say, his favorite show.
He learns to baby sit from Pingu, here's the video of his favorite show
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.