On the third day, mommy didn't accompany him anymore to school. I already told him that he goes to school alone with school bus and I'll wait for him downstair.
Don't cry, cos big boy never cry and eat your bread in the bus cos the bus picked him up quite early
As usual, he's so excited in the morning and woke up with fresh spirit.
Mommy gave him UHT milk and bread in the lunch box.
At 7.15, the school bus came and I told aunty to help him with the bread.
Around 1.10pm mommy and daddy waited for him downstairs and he fell a sleep in aunty's arm hahaha....I guess he's so tired
When I asked aunty whether he's crying, aunty said not crying...
He then woke up and when I asked whether he wanted to eat or sleep, he chose to eat as usual..
He then told me that there are kids who's still crying in the class, and the school gave him yakult and bread today...
Not bad, he can tell me what's happening in school today.
Well done my boy !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.