Few days ago after I put the ironed cloth inside my wardrobe, Richie spontaneously said to me "Mama, I love you" I was surprised and of course with teary eyes said to him, I love you too Richie and asked him what's going on Richie ? " I'm thinking he might have some troubles at school and want to please me hahahaha....
Then he never said anything, he just said after mother's day then teacher's day and children's day
Ahh so I know because it's mother's day
Then today after he came back from school, he gave me his artworks at school and again he told me I love you mama, with teary eyes againnn I told him I love you too baby
And we read together the letter he gave to me in english and mandarin
What a sweet boy he is and I hope he always stays as sweet as he is now even when he grows up as adult
Happy Mother's Day !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.