He loved to see mama selling products during the event and the opportunity came.
When I saw an email for kidpreneurs bazaar, I asked him if he wants to participate and he said yes.
So I enrolled him.
A week before the event, there's a workshop where the kids learn about how to manage their own business, from marketing strategy, finance and accounting, sales pitches, inventory etc.
Then last Saturday was the D-day.
He had two sales pitches, one was in the noon and another one was in the afternoon.
I helped him to prepare and set up the booth and of course helped him to sell the products too.
He managed to make sales from his own efforts thought.
After all, we still made money eventhough it's not much and we split the profit.
After the event was over, I asked him which part he liked most and he told me he liked to go on stage to do sales pitches as well as counting money and made new friends hahaha....
Well, it was a great learning journey and experience for him that hard earned money was not easy to get. And he loved to participate again next year by having Games stalls










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.