He's going to be 9 years old this year and somehow he wants to have some control over his life and out of the blue, he asked us if he could go back by himself from the school.
I have trained him before just in case either I or papa are not available to send or pick him up to and from school.
So when he wanted to go back by himself, we cannot say no and we gave him old mobile phone for him just in case he got lost or needed some helps.
What surprised us is he will call me before he's going back home so I can predict his time arrival.
So far he's been doing it well for almost a week.
I can't believe that he's growing so fast, becomes more mature and responsible.
Well done Richie !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.