As he now approaching pre-teen age, he wants to celebrate his birthday with his close friends.
At first, he wants to invite his friends to play soccer at the field next to our block.
But I told him, we can't just let them play and go right, and mama needed to go overseas so papa can't be the host alone at home.
So I looked for alternative place for him, at first my thought was Trampoline Park Amped at Jurong East. But after seeing the party package price, I thought twice hahaha...
Then, during the school holiday, he joined free bowling session and somewhat he loved to play again, so that's become the birthday idea.
I saw the rate is not expensive and papa can manage the boys too.
In the end, we decided to celebrate his birthday at Bowling Alley near our home with his close friends.
I helped him making invitation card

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.