Monday, April 5, 2010

Is My baby really overweight or is it just people jealous to my baby

Well, it's just mommy's thought, no offence to those who happen to read this.
Richie is 6 months old and his weight is 9++ kg. Some said that my baby is overweight and needs to reduce the milk or on diet.

My first thought is that I just give him exclusively breast milk for the past 6 months and whenever he feels full or enough, he will turn away my breast. So I never force him to drink more than he could.
Besides, he just drink only one breast not both every time he drinks.
Now, he starts on solid food, and again he drinks more than usual because he's going into growth spurt.

After some positive advices and encouragements from mommies who breastfeed successfully more than one year, I have confident enough that my baby is very healthy baby and my breast milk is superb in terms of quality and quantity.
I really give thanks to God, 'cos He provides me with abundant milk for my little one.

Not many mommies are lucky like me and now I can ease my mind and feel sorry to those who said that my baby is overweight, perhaps they just feel unlucky deep down inside and jealous to my baby and me therefore they said negatively about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.